Strategy. Space. Science. IF. Idle. Proc-Gen. Rogue-Like.
- Kill alien bugs for corporate gain!
- Global progress tracking.
- More players means more funding for everyone!
- With beautiful pixel art by Jean-Marc Vaatstra ("Cablenexus"), and creepy sci-fi atmospheres by Sid Quinsaat
- Free for PC
- And Android!
You are the greatest bunny who ever lived! Rule over a new colony of bunnies in a limitless grassy valley. Fight against starvation, predators, and cruel fate. Inspired by the classic game Hammurabi and the exponential growth of incremental games. Entirely text-based, entirely free.
- AVAILABLE ON STEAM!
- Player-Driven Discovery
- Nurture strange alien flora
- Harvest plants to evolve new life-forms
- Control the rules of selection and survival
- Sculpt your world
- 5 game modes: normal, experimental, observational, ecological, deduction
- Beautiful original soundtrack
- Play with cellular automata
- Available from Shrapnel Games (in a box with a 48-page manual!)
- Classical rogue-like set in space
- Explore space, planets, caves, shipwrecks, temples, vaults, and more
- No level caps on officers, monsters, and items
- Unlimited procedural quests
- 150 hand-crafted quests
- 12 sentient alien races to interact with
- Over 100 monsters
- 8 different paths to victory
For creation and collection aficionados!
- Create, sell, and showcase works of art!
- Level up your artist skills to buy more tools, colors, canvases, and more.
- Browse the online galleries to see what other players have created.
- The Painter's Playground was created by Next Zen Mechanics
- Available now on Steam!